Workshops and Registration
The Denver Health Lean Academy provides numerous Lean tools and systems workshops to support you. More courses are scheduled to be added over time, so please come back often to stay up-to-date on their launch and new course dates.
- Coaching for Optimal Lean Performance | This workshop will offer the kind of development that is best done when leaders carry the stance of a coach and mentor: guiding mentees toward their own learning and accomplishment of the organization's performance goals.
- Data and Analytic Skills for Lean Organizations | Course Dates Announced Soon
- Lean Foundations | Course Dates Announced Soon
- Lean Management Systems | This session will introduce participants to lean concepts for leadership roles and illustrate the differences between lean leadership and typical management by objective models.
- Site Visit for Executives | This site visit will expose you to our success with Lean, how we got to where we are today and what we are doing to re-engineer our journey
- Strategy Deployment for Lean Organizations | Course Dates Announced Soon
- The Physician’s Pathway to Lean Improvement | Course Dates Announced Soon
To make your travel easier, the Denver Health Lean Academy offers information on lodging and logistics, including recommended hotels and parking information.