The Dermatology Division provides care to patients with a wide variety of skin conditions, including precancerous and cancerous skin lesions; inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; infectious skin diseases; blistering skin diseases; benign growths; and skin conditions associated with underlying medical problems.
The Division's focus is on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases for all age groups. Cosmetic dermatology services are not provided. A physician referral is not required for this clinic.
- Phototherapy with UVA and narrowband UVB
- Patch testing
- Pediatric Dermatology Clinic
- General Dermatology Clinic for adults
- General Dermatology Clinic for children
- Infectious Disease Dermatology Clinic for patients with HIV
Division members have been active in the following clinical research:
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Neonatal lupus
- Pediatric skin diseases