Denver Public Health's Immunization Clinic is an official Yellow Fever Vaccination Center as designated by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Available adult and travel vaccines are individually priced (see chart below).
A Travel Consultation by appointment, which includes Malaria prescriptions, is $75 for the first person in the family/group and $50/each additional adult and $25 each additional child plus the cost of immunizations.
Clients returning for follow-up doses of a series within a year of travel consultation are charged for only the cost of the vaccine.
- Patients between the ages of 6 months and 9 months of age will be REQUIRED to make a travel consultation appointment to receive the Yellow Fever vaccine, due to the possibility of side affects.
- People over the age of 60 may also be required to have a consultation.
- All patients receiving the Yellow Fever vaccine will need to complete a health questionnaire. If there are any concerns raised from the questionnaire responses, the patient - at any age, may be required to schedule a travel consultation prior to receiving a Yellow Fever vaccine.
Immunizations under the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program have a $20 administrative fee per vaccine or donation. No child is turned away for inability to pay.
- Hepatitis A-adult, $50 per dose (2 dose series)
- Hepatitis B-adult, $50 per dose (3 dose series)
- Hib $50 (doctor's approval)
- HPV $150 per dose (3 dose series)
- Seasonal Influenza Injection- $25
Seasonal Influenza Nasal mist (if available)- $35
- Inactive Polio vaccine $50
- Japanese Encephalitis $240 per dose (2 dose series, ages 17 and older)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella $75
- Menactra $140
- Meningococcal Meningitis $140
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia $80 (age 65 and older)
- Rabies $255 per dose (3 dose series)
- Shingles $185
- Tdap (Tetanus, diptheria and acellular pertussis) $55
- TD (Tetanus & Diphtheria) $40
- Twinrix (Hep A&B) $75 per dose (3 dose series)
- Typhim VI (Injection) $75
- Typhoid (Oral) $75
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) $110 per vaccine dose (2 doses)
- Yellow Fever $115 (Includes International Certificate)
Prices are subject to change. Revised August 2013.