The Position: Trauma Program Manager
Interested candidates should
submit their resume to:
Denver Health Medical Center
777 Bannock Street, MC 0278
Denver, CO 80204
The Trauma Services Department at Denver Health is recruiting for a Trauma Program Manager.
The Trauma Program Manager is fundamental to the development, implementation, and evaluation of the trauma program at Denver Health.
Applicants must be able to show evidence of educational preparation and clinical experience in the care of injured patients and must be able to work closely with the Trauma Medical Director and the Administrative Director of Trauma Services.
- Recent experience as a trauma program manager in a Level I Trauma Center
- Knowledge of state and ACS trauma requirements
- Topic certification
- Trauma registry certification
- Research experience
- Management experience
- Coordinate clinical trauma care within the trauma program
- Provide and direct both internal and regional staff development and education
- Monitor the Performance Improvement process
- Manage trauma coordinator and registry department disciplines that participate in trauma care delivery
- Act as a consultant and liaison to the entire network for disciplines that participate in trauma care delivery
- Participate in both regional (state) and national trauma care networks
- Promote nursing research