The Position: Family or Internal Medicine Physician
The Department of Community Health Services at Denver Health is recruiting for Family or Internal Medicine Physician for our outpatient Correctional Care Team. This is a 0.6FTE position with the possibility to become full time at another outpatient site. The successful applicant will join a team of three other Correctional Care physicians. The Correctional Care team at Denver Health is part of a fully integrated network of 8 community health centers, 16 school-based clinics, and a Level I 525-licensed bed hospital with a mission of providing access to quality preventive, acute, and chronic health care for all citizens of Denver, regardless of ability to pay. Denver Health is affiliated with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and serves as a training site for primary care and specialty residency/fellowship programs.
Physicians interested in practicing and teaching primary care in a dynamic, state-of-the-art health care delivery system are encouraged to apply. In addition to full scope primary care, responsibilities may also include supervision of trainees and clinical research.
Benefits of practicing at Denver Health include:
- High quality of life with Monday-Friday hours & minimal on-call schedule
- Academic affiliations with the University of Colorado
- Resident and medical student teaching opportunities
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Conveniently located in Denver with access to a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, natural beauty and 300+ days of sunshine per year
Denver Health is a patient-centered, mission driven, evidence-based center with specialist support and an energetic focus on excellence.
Denver Health is committed to diversity and equal opportunity.