The Position: General Dentist
Department of Dentistry at Denver Health is recruiting for a General Dentist to join our Community Health Center team. The Dentistry division at Denver Health is part of a fully integrated network of 8 community health centers, 16 school-based clinics, and a Level I 525-licensed bed hospital with a mission of providing access to quality preventive, acute, and chronic health care for all citizens of Denver, regardless of ability to pay. Denver Health is affiliated with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and serves as a training site for CU Dental students and Denver Health Dental and Oral Surgery residents.
The successful candidate will join a team of 3 Dentists, a ½ time Registered Dental Hygienist, and support team to provide preventative, urgent and comprehensive dental care for our patients. Responsibilities will also include supervision of dental students. General Dentists with 1+ year experience or GPR certification are preferred but not required.
Benefits of practicing at Denver Health include:
- High quality of life with Monday-Friday hours
- Academic appointment with the University of Colorado
- Resident and dental student teaching opportunities
- Digital imaging, availability of specialist referrals, and EDR (Dentrix)
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Conveniently located in Denver with access to a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, natural beauty and 300+ days of sunshine per year
Denver Health provides Level I care for all, regardless of ability to pay and is a model for other safety net institutions across the nation. As Colorado’s primary safety net institution, Denver Health has provided billions of dollars in uncompensated care.
Denver Health is committed to diversity and equal opportunity.