The Position: Podiatrist
The Department of Orthopedics at Denver Health, is recruiting for a full-time Podiatrist to join our team. The Podiatry clinic at Denver Health provides medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the forefoot with comprehensive and complete podiatric medical examination for consultation, diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Diagnosis, treatment and referral of all dermatological, circulatory, neurological, arthritis and other inflammatory diseases affecting the foot
- General podiatry treating forefoot and some rear foot pathology such as hallux valgus, hammer toes, ankle instability, soft tissue or boney pathology
- Treatment of complex diabetic foot infections with a multi-specialty approach
- Order and prescribe treatment by physical medicine and therapy
- Systematic monitoring of effectiveness of practice through outcomes evaluation
Denver Health is a nationally recognized urban safety net health care system that offers a full complement of surgical services to the citizens of the City and County of Denver as well as specialty referral services for Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region. Denver Health houses the Rocky Mountain Regional Trauma Center, an ACS verified and state designated Level I Trauma Center.
Benefits of practicing at Denver Health include:
- Denver Health physicians have an academic appointment (commiserate with experience) with the Department of Orthopedics at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Housestaff and medical student teaching opportunities
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Conveniently located in Denver with access to a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, natural beauty and 300+ days of sunshine per year
Denver Health is a patient-centered, mission driven, evidence-based center with specialist support and an energetic focus on excellence.
Denver Health is committed to diversity and equal opportunity.