The Position: Vascular/Acute Care Surgeon
Denver Health Medical Center (DHMC) is seeking an Acute Care Surgeon with Vascular Surgery training to join our existing group of Acute Care Surgeons. The Acute Care Surgeons at DHMC manage all of the Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, Elective and Emergency Surgery for the institution. There are currently no vascular surgeons practicing at DHMC.
The successful applicant will be expected to work to expand the elective Vascular Surgery practice, work with the Acute Care Surgeons to hone their skills for Emergency Vascular Surgery cases, and participate in the Acute Care Surgery practice. Academic appointment to a faculty position within the University of Colorado Department of Surgery will be commensurate with experience and academic achievement.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Medicine or ECFMG certification
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular skills
- Surgical Critical Care training is essential; Board Certification is desirable
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Colorado
- Qualified for a faculty appointment in the Department of Surgery at the University of Colorado School of Medicine
Interested candidates should
submit their curriculum vitae to:
777 Bannock Street, MC0278
Denver, CO 80204-4507