Professional Medical Education
The orthopedic surgeons and specialists at Denver Health aim to help our patients move better and live happier lives.
Denver Health has a distinguished history as a trauma teaching facility providing physicians, nurses and other health professionals access to training and education on the latest, most innovative medical and surgical practices.
Our team offers three fellowships that provide extensive training in Orthopedics.
- AO Fellowship | Offers 250 Fellowships for surgeons and 20 for ORP every year
- AO Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship | Provides an exceptional opportunity for further skill development in treating trauma and significant injury
- AO Orthopedic Research Fellowship | Offers research opportunities in clinical trials, outcome studies, microvascular, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and neutrophil/inflammation studies
- Trauma Outreach Education Series | Monthly educational lectures on a variety of related topics
- | Annual conference provides 10.5 hours of CME and 1 COPIC point through a variety of special topics in orthopaedic trauma
Lectures & Speaking Engagements
As a national leader in the orthopedic field, our experts often participate in events across the country and around the world. If you would like to have a Denver Health Orthopedic Expert present at your upcoming event, please contact us.