CAP-Training Center: CPR, ALCS & PALS Classes
C - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
A - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
P - Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Denver Health knows that cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, and automated external defibrillation (AED) save lives. We encourage our community to learn these live saving skills. Denver Health uses the American Heart Association’s curricula and our courses are open to the medical professionals, non-Denver Health employees, and our community
The best benefit to attending a Denver Health course is you'll receive your AHA card at the end of class - no waiting! Check out the course offerings and calendar and sign up today. The skills you'll learn will help you save a life!
Inquire about special group rates.
- For class registration email: Denice.Gallardo@dhha.org or Evelyn.Smith@dhha.org or call 303-602-2703.
- Class Locations may be subject to change!
- **If books/materials are mailed a $5 shipping fee will apply.**
- There is a $5 card copy $10 card replacement fee due at the time of request. Replacement cards will have to be paid to the issuing facility by the requester.
- Each student must have the current appropriate AHA Course Textbook readily available for use before, during, and after the course.
- For the BLS/CPR, PALS, and ACLS courses: An AHA card will be issued after successful completion. Card is valid for two years.