Trauma in Critical Care Two-Day Course
Denver Health is pleased to offer Trauma in Critical Care Two-Day Course for critical care providers.
- March 24-25: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- July 31-August 1: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- November 13 -14: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Denver Health Main Campus
Pavilion C - Osler Classroom
790 Delaware Street
Denver, CO 80204
Parking is available in public parking lots and costs between $2-4 per day. Valet parking available for $5.
Course Flyer Call to enroll (303) 602-2703 or visit our website soon for online registration.
$50/day. There is no cost for Denver Health employees, however, registration is required.
- Review trauma care systems and role of ICU nurse in care of the trauma patient.
- Discuss & review concepts and principles of the multiple assessments of the trauma patient in critical care.
- Review trauma care by systems and establish management priorities in the care of the critically ill trauma patient.
- Review differences, discuss and establish priorities of care in the specialty pediatric and geriatric trauma patient in the ICU.
- Review and discuss goals of care in the intensive care environment for the critically ill trauma patient.
Continuing Medical Education Credits
This program has been provided for 14 continuing nursing education by Denver Health, an approved provider of continuing education by the Colorado Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation Denver Health Organization Approval Expires: March 31, 2016.