Data and Analytic Skills for Lean Organizations
Upcoming 2015 Workshop Dates
- 2 Days:Day 1 from 8am-5pm and Day 2 from 8am-4pm
- Sample Agenda
- Cost: $1,500
"How are we performing now?" "How will we know that a process change is an improvement?" These seemingly simple questions clearly identify the need for understanding and making decisions based on data, particularly for a lean organization on the path to the highest quality, safety, service and financial performance.
This skill-based and highly interactive course is designed for leaders and mid-level managers that need to rely on gathering and interpreting data to make both day-to-day and larger-scope decisions.
Participants will learn:
- Identify and define effective outcome and process metrics for performance monitoring and improvement
- Plan efficient and effective data collection efforts that support A3 problem solving and other improvement methods
- Use simple but efficient graphical, analytic, and statistical tools to display and analyze data
- Analyze graphs and charts for their ability to communicate accurately and efficiently
Who should attend Data and Analytic Skills?
- Leaders tasked with tracking metrics and improvement projects (executives, directors, managers, supervisors)
- Lean facilitators who support projects and teams in a consultant role