The Physician's Pathway to Lean Improvement
- 2 Days: 8am-5pm on both days
- Sample Agenda
- Early-Bird Cost: $1,000
- Regular Cost: $1,500
Physicians play a critical role in successful Lean journeys and require support and development for this important work. Take your Lean knowledge to the next step by articulating the components of a Lean approach with more advanced tools. This two day program offers instruction in leadership methods, change management, case studies, Gemba Walks and ongoing dialogue with experienced physician leaders from Denver Health who can answer questions and guide you in your efforts.
Participants will learn:
- How to use A3 thinking to analyze and improve processes in a Lean organization
- The Lean management systems framework of improvement
- The important role of physicians as leaders in a Lean organization
- The role of a coach and the power that a coaching style of leadership brings to an organization
Who should attend The Physician's Pathway?
- Physician leaders experienced in Lean, wanting to support and champion the lean journey in their organization