Vascular Center Services
In one location, patients can visit the Integrated Vascular Center for both diagnosis and treatment of their blood flow conditions.
Diagnosis is performed in our vascular laboratory by our double-certified vascular imaging technician or one of our interventional radiologists. Venous and arterial diagnostic procedures are non-invasive techniques that are painless.
- Duplex Ultrasound
- CTV (computed tomographic venogram) and MRV (magnetic resonance venography) with State-of-the-Art 3D Reconstruction
- AAA Screening (abdominal aortic aneurysm screening)
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)/Toe Pressure
- Arterial Ultrasound & Doppler
- CTA (computed tomographic angiography) and MRA (magnetic resonance angiography) with State-of-the-Art 3D Reconstruction
- Exercise ABI
Many of the therapies we offer for vein and artery conditions are minimally invasive and performed on an outpatient basis, so a hospital stay is not necessary. Plus, minimally invasive treatments allow you to get back to your daily routine much faster. Some therapies, however, do require a hospital stay so that our team can provide support during recovery.
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Bypass Surgery
- Coil/Particle Embolization
- Dialysis Fistula Creation
- Endovascular Stenting