Each year, millions of people visit their doctor's office complaining of shoulder pain. Many of these cases are shoulder problems caused by sports-related injuries.
Most shoulder injuries are caused by the type of repetitive motion you find in swimming, tennis, throwing or weightlifting. However, these injuries can also be caused by routine daily activities like cleaning, gardening and working.
The Orthopedic Experts at Denver Health are here to help you identify the problem and treat your injury so you can get back in the action. Our team has the expertise to treat the following should-related conditions and more:
- Calcific Tendonitis of the Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Rotator Cuff Injuries and Tendinitis
- Shoulder Dislocations and Instability (Dislocated Shoulder; Glenohumeral Dislocation)
- Shoulder Replacement (Replacement, Total Shoulder; Shoulder Joint Replacement Replacement, Shoulder Joint; Total Shoulder Joint Replacement; Replacement, Total Shoulder Joint)
- Shoulder Tendinopathy (Shoulder Tendonitis; Shoulder Tendinosis; Bicipital Tendinopathy; Bicipital Tendonitis; Bicipital Tendinosis; Supraspinatus Tendinopathy; Supraspinatus Tendonitis; Supraspinatus Tendinosis; Pitcher's Shoulder; Swimmer's Shoulder; Tennis Shoulder)
- Shoulder Trauma/Fractures of Clavicle or Scapula
- SLAP Tears
- Acromioclavicular Injuries (Shoulder Seperation)