School-Based Health Centers Services
Clinical services include physical exams, well child care, immunizations, minor illness care, and care for health conditions such as asthma.
We also provide mental health services, dental sealant services, and provide reproductive counseling to older students (at certain locations).
- Physical exams
- Sports Physicals
- Camp Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Follow-up care as requested by primary care physician or emergency room physician
- Routine Lab Tests
- Injury and Illness Care
- Care for common concerns such as acne, menstrual and weight problems
- Pregnancy Testing
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Individual, group and family mental health counseling
- Vision and hearing screening
- Family planning and counseling
Services Not Provided
- Non-routine lab tests
- Vision Care (we provide screening only)
Dental Sealant Program: DPS elementary schools with 40% or more students with family incomes low enough to qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program are offered preventive dental sealant services.
Dental Sealant Program
1001 Yosemite St, Suite #200, MC1916
Denver, CO 80230