Preparing to have a baby can feel exciting and overwhelming all at once. Denver Health offers classes, taught by a childbirth educator, to help you plan and prepare for your big day. A labor support person is welcome to attend class with you.
Class is followed by a tour of the Labor & Delivery Unit and Mom/Baby Unit in Pavilion C at Denver Health
Childbirth Class and Hospital Tour
You will learn about the following:
- Your changing pregnant body
- How to know when you are in labor
- What to expect during labor and how to manage labor
Classes are free for patients receiving prenatal care at Denver Health and for patients planning to deliver at Denver Health. If you are not a Denver Health patient, please call 303-602-5526 for more information.
Don't miss these opportunities to learn about what to expect during labor and delivery.
Space is limited. Learn more and register today by selecting one of the dates below:
- Sat., March 8, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - CLASS IS FULL
- Sat., March 15, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - this class is for mothers under 25-years-old.
- Sat., Apr. 12, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sat., April 26, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - this class is for mothers under 25-years-old.