Call a billing representative at (303) 602-2200 or (866) 220-619 for questions about your hospital or physician bills or at (303) 329-9044 for your ambulance bill.
If you need to establish a payment plan, request financial counseling or enroll in financial assistance, representatives may refer you to Enrollment Services to be screened for charity care or financial assistance program eligibility.
Payments may be made online, by phone or via mail. Denver Health accepts the following types of payment:
- Online Bill Pay with Credit Card
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card)
- Cash (at the cashier’s office only) – located on the first floor of the main hospital at 777 Bannock Street. Open weekdays; closed major holidays.
- Check (Personal Check, Traveler’s Check)
- Money Order
Understanding Your Denver Health Bill
Denver Health accepts a number of insurance plans and we will bill your insurance company directly for most services. All co-pays are due at the time of service. Following your service, you will receive a physician bill and a hospital (facility) bill.
- Physician Bill: includes charges for services and procedures performed by your doctor.
- Hospital (Facility) Bill: includes costs of the operating room, services and supplies you receive, and other overhead costs. Since Denver Health is hospital-based, some insurance companies view our outpatient clinic visits as outpatient hospital visits rather than as doctor’s office visits