The Denver Health Lean Academy, now in collaboration with Healthcare Performance Partners, will kick start your organization’s Lean journey by teaching you the value of the Lean methodology and practices in the healthcare setting and providing hands-on experience. With our training, you will be able to not only see, but understand the systems within and the successes achieved by Denver Health.
Register for one of our upcoming workshops today.
- Coaching for Optimal Lean Performance | This workshop will offer the kind of development that is best done when leaders carry the stance of a coach and mentor: guiding mentees toward their own learning and accomplishment of the organization's performance goals.
- Data and Analytic Skills for Lean Organizations | This skill-based course is for leaders and mid-level managers that rely on data for their decisions.
- Lean Fundamentals | This intense training will offer hands-on application of Lean philosophies and practical skills they can immediately use.
- Leveraging Lean Management Systems for True Continuous Improvement | This session will introduce participants to lean concepts for leadership roles and illustrate the differences between lean leadership and typical management by objective models.
- Site Visit for Executives | This site visit will expose you to our success with Lean, how we got to where we are today and what we are doing to re-engineer our journey.
- The Physician's Pathway to Lean Improvement | This two day program offers multiple Lean tools and skill-sets as well as dialogue with physician leaders from Denver Health.