Denver Public Health recently finalized its 2014-2016 Strategic Plan. Between now and 2016, Denver Public Health will focus on
four priority areas driven by five core values to achieve six strategic goals.
- Population Health
- Continuous Improvement
- Fostering Innovation
- Dedicated to Excellence
- Compassionate Service
- Strength through Collaboration
- Organize Denver Public Health to achieve our mission.
- Increase sustainable funding.
- Provide clear, consistent communication about Denver Public Health.
- Expand and strengthen our relationships and partnerships to further our mission.
- Continually assess and respond to community needs.
- Improve the health of Denver residents.