HIV Dental Care
We provide preventive, routine and emergency dental services tailored to your HIV infection in a state-of-the-art, friendly and knowledgeable clinic. Our clinic offers:
- Complete and partial dentures, and other dental services
- Emergency and routine oral examinations
- Oral home care instructions and supplies
- Peridontal (gum) procedures
Eligibility - Who can receive services in the Dental Clinic
We provide care to people with HIV infection if:
- You live in Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Douglas or Jefferson county
- You are seeing a primary health care provider. If you are not receiving your primary care through Denver Health, please bring verification of HIV status and a letter about your current treatment from your primary health care provider
- You have Denver Health Medicaid (you won't need any additional screening)
- You have a current (renewed annually) CICP screening
We have many people waiting to receive dental care and we want to use our available clinic appointments as efficiently as possible, so please be aware of the following policy on missed visits.
- You must call 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule an appointment
- You need to arrive no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled appointment time or it will be considered a missed appointment
We often have a waiting list for appointments because there is such a high demand for dental care. Please call (303) 602-8713, or email us to find out your status on the waiting list.