Public Health Pharmacy
Our pharmacy serves patients of any Denver Public Health clinic. We are here to help you with the following:
- Get the medicines you need in a timely way.
- Understand your medicines and the interactions and side effects of medicines.
- Coordinate with your care provider.
- Help you understand how to manage your medications safely
The Public Health Pharmacy is on the 5th floor of the Denver Public Health building. For your convenience, Denver Health offers additional pharmacy locations around the Denver metro area.
To refill prescriptions please call 1-866-347-3345 and provide the following information:
- Medical record number (see picture below for info location)
- Prescription number or name of the medicine
- Birth date
It is recommended to call in refills 3-4 days in advance to ensure medications will be refilled on time.
We require two days to process refill request, which allows us time to complete the following:
- We need to check your CICP, ADAP and insurance.
- We may need your provider to approve the refill.