Tuberculosis Clinic Services
Testing and Clinical Care
The Denver Metro TB Clinic provides all the clinical services you need if you know or think you have TB, including:
- Physical exams
- Tests, including chest x-rays
- Prescriptions for medication
- Support to help complete treatment, including bringing medications to you if necessary
- Help with financial support for reasonable living expenses
- Translation services over the phone and in person
Preventing the Spread of TB
If you have TB, we will work with you to identify and contact other people who may have been exposed to TB germs.
Sometimes this involves reaching out to a large number of people, including your friends, family and co-workers,
in order to prevent the spread of TB. Because TB is easily spread, this part of your treatment is very important so we can
prevent the spread of TB by asking these people to come in for testing.