Denver Health is looking for the brightest, most talented employees to join our mission-driven, integrated system of health care. Our employees love the work they do at Denver Health, and you might be the next great fit!
Denver Health will be hosting its next Career Fair on Sept. 26, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00p.m. at the Rita Bass Trauma & EMS Education Institute on the Denver Health Campus, 190 W. 6th Ave., Denver, CO 80204.
We are seeking individuals in the following areas:
- Registered Nurses
- Correctional Care, Behavioral Health and Med/Surg (experienced and new grad RNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Medical Assistants (MAs) (onsite and offsite clinics)
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Dental Hygienists/Dental Assistants
- Environmental Services (Janitorial & Custodian)
- Room Service Attendants—Food Services
- Call Center Agents
- Patient Access Specialists
Department leaders will be on site conducting interviews and making offers on the spot. If you are interested in attending the career fair, please RSVP below.
Please bring copies of your resume. Free parking will be available for attendees in the building's lot.