MyChart is home to options you use regularly, such as refilling a prescription, making an appointment and paying your bill online. MyChart allows us to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Sign Up for MyChart
There are two ways that you can sign up for MyChart:
Sign up online
After navigating to the MyChart page, click on the “Sign Up Now” button on the right side of the page. You will need your activation code, which can be found on your enrollment letter, bill or the last page of your visit summary. (If you do not have an activation code OR your code no longer works, click on “Request Online.”)
Follow the instructions to create an account.
Sign up at Denver Health
Staff can help you sign up for an account during your visit to Denver Health or a Denver Health clinic. You can also request instructions while at Denver Health. These instructions can be mailed or emailed to you.
- Request, schedule or cancel an appointment online
- Receive a reminder email three days before your appointment
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments
- To make an appointment by phone please call (303)-436-4949
Communicate with Your Care Team
- Communicate easily and securely with your health care providers to get answers to your medical questions
- Send non-emergency messages or ask a question through MyChart messaging to your care team
Pay Your Bill and Request a Prescription Refill
- Pay your bill, set up a payment plan or update your health coverage
- Pay as a guest – pay your patient bill online even if you do not have a MyChart account set up
- Refill or renew prescriptions, ask questions and get information on specific medications
View Your Personal Medical Information
- Review your medications, immunizations, and medical history
- Receive lab test
- View x-rays online
- Review instructions provided by your doctor
Check-in Before Your Upcoming Appointment
- Save time by checking in for your upcoming appointment up to 72 hours in advance
- Complete pre-registration paperwork. Additional paperwork may be required during your visit
- Pre-pay any deductibles or co-pays
Access Your Child’s MyChart
- Guardian (proxy) access, allows you to link your child’s records to your MyChart for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more. Available for children ages 0-11.
- Ask a Denver Health staff member to add a child’s records to your MyChart.
- You do not have to be a Denver Health patient to access your child’s MyChart account. Ask a staff member to create a MyChart account as a non-patient to view your child’s medical information.
- Learn more about your options for you child's MyChart access on our frequently asked questions page.
Access a Family or Friend’s MyChart
- Patients can share their MyChart with family or friends in their MyChart account settings. Access can be revoked at anytime.
- To learn more about how to get access for children, spouses, disabled,or elderly family members, go to our frequently asked questions page.