All six dental clinics continue to be open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For dental emergencies after hours and on weekends, DH medical providers can be directed to call (303) 461-8999 for direction by one of our on-call dentists. Per CDC, ADA, state and federal official guidelines we will continue to postpone elective procedures, surgeries, and non-urgent dental visits, and prioritize urgent and emergency visits and procedures now and for the coming several weeks.
About Dental Care at Denver Health
Denver Health believes that good oral health is important at any age—including taking regular preventative measures to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy and properly maintained. We offer full-service dental and oral care at six locations throughout the city. From regular exams and cleanings to complex oral repair, our team of professionals can manage any dental problem.
Our Dental and Oral Care services include:
- Pediatric dental services
- Adult dental preventive care
- Oral surgery (extraction and other surgical services)
- Maxillofacial surgery (facial fractures)
- Periodontal disease care (gum disease)
- Care for injured teeth and toothaches
- Dentures and dental implants
- Endodontics (dental root and tissue care)
School-Based Oral Health Program
Do you have children enrolled in the Denver Public School system? Learn more about our School-Based Oral Health Program and how your child is eligible to receive free preventative oral health services and preventive dental sealant services.