When your little one is sick or injured, all you want to do is make it better. With pediatric experts and a separate urgent care center and emergency room just for kids, we have just what your little one needs - 24 hours a day.
- Urgent Care Services – for minor injuries and illnesses
- Emergency Care – for severe injuries and illnesses
- Pediatric emergency and urgent care doctors, nurses and specialists
- Pediatric Trauma Care - for life threatening injuries and illnesses
- Child Life Program: We have a dedicated child life specialist on staff to help ease children's fears and anxiety when visiting the emergency room. Also, our team of child life specialists serves children in other parts of the hospital, helping make pediatric visits easy for kids and adults.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit: Our pediatric inpatient unit includes a pediatric intensive care unit and a pediatric wing staffed by pediatric intensivists, pediatricians and pediatric nurses to provide care 24 hours a day.
- Pediatric Radiology: Our radiology department provides state-of-the-art pediatric imaging services, with a dedicated pediatric radiologist on-site.
- Pediatric Surgery: Our pediatric surgeons use state-of-the-art techniques in treating children and strive to use minimally-invasive techniques as much as possible.
- Pediatric Anesthesiology: Since children react differently to anesthesia than adults, a pediatric anesthesiologist will lead your child's anesthesia care team and will be assisted by a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.