Bariatric Informational Seminar
We invite anyone interested in learning more about bariatric surgery and the Denver Health Surgical Weight-Loss Program to join us for an informational seminar.
At this session, you will:
- Meet the Surgical Weight-Loss Center team
- Learn more about obesity and bariatric surgery
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
Following the meeting, you will have a better idea if you are a possible candidate for surgery and a detailed understanding of the surgical weight-loss process at Denver Health.
Bariatric informational sessions are free and there is no obligation to move forward in the process toward surgery. This is a chance to get your questions answered and find out if you may be interested in the option of weight-loss surgery.
2018 Seminar Dates
June 26, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m
- July 27, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- August 21, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- September 28, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- October 23, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 7, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
RSVP by calling Leigh Rieder, RN, Bariatric Coordinator, at 303-602-6232 or reply ONLINE.
Denver Health Main Campus
The Basement of Pavilion C
790 Delaware St
Denver, CO 80204
Topics Covered at the Sessions
- The Process and Requirements
- Whether or Not You Are A Good Candidate for Bariatric Surgery
- The Risks and Benefits of Surgery
- The Types of Surgical Procedures Performed at Denver Health
- What to Expect & What is Expected of Patients
- Diet and Nutrition Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
It is highly recommended that participants not bring young children with them while attending the seminar.