- Elective Bariatric surgeries have resumed.
- Nutrition clinics are still closed to in-person visits. Starting Friday May 8th, patients will be able to call the appointment line at 303-436-4949 to schedule their bariatric nutrition appointments themselves.
- Support groups will resume as virtual meetings via WebEx. At this time we will not be having in-person groups. Watch for an email on how to join the support groups. Meetings will resume every third week at 5:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- We will have a separate Spanish support group. We will send out more information by emails for those.
- Seminars will also resume as scheduled once a month. Visit our seminar page to sign up for a future date. We will send the WebEx link to attend the virtual seminar to the email you use to register for the event.
For more information on COVID-19 please visit our coronavirus page.
About the Denver Health Bariatric Surgery Center
The Denver Health Bariatric Surgery Center is here to help you today. Weight-loss surgery, called bariatric surgery, is used to help severely obese patients — patients with a body mass index of 40 kg/m2 or greater (or a body mass index of 35 kg/m2 and one or more obesity-related health problems) — lose weight and regain their health.
Denver Health, the hospital you know and trust, has an experienced team of weight-loss experts who provide an individualized experience that leads to long-term weight-loss success.
Discover a New Life!
Weight-loss surgery can change your life. Imagine being able to keep up with your kids, take less medication, breathe without wheezing, and improve your health altogether.