Denver Health Immunization Clinic
The Denver Public Health Immunization Clinic has provided vaccines to children and adults in Denver since 1986. Our clinic offers a variety of vaccines for children, adults, families and travelers on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not required
Many of our vaccinations are offered at a reduced cost for those that qualify. Clinic staff will inform patients of any fees due at the time of the visit. For routine immunization services we accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most commercial insurances except for Kaiser and Humana. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
If you have questions or need information about obtaining health insurance, please contact our enrollment services department at (303) 602-2300.
If you need a TB skin test, please contact the Tuberculosis Clinic at (303) 602-7240.
Flu Vaccine Information and Availability at Denver Health and Denver Public Health
Everyone six months and older needs the flu vaccine every year to stay healthy. Our Immunization Clinic has flu vaccine available, and can offer Flumist to age-appropriate patients. Stop in for your flu shot today!
The Vaccines for Children (VFC) program provides vaccines at low, to no cost to eligible children 18 years of age and under, following the ACIP/AAP/AAFP pediatric immunization recommendations. Eligible children are those who are have Medicaid, have no insurance, who are Native American/Alaska Natives or who have insurance that does not cover vaccines.
- As participants in the VFC program, children without health insurance can receive vaccines at $20 per shot, or a donation.
- No child is turned away for inability to pay.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser and Humana.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has the authority to give consent (a step-parent, adult relative of first or second degree kinship, or an adult child care provider who has care and control of the minor).
Please bring your child's current immunization record with you to your visit. Children will not be seen without their current immunization record. If you would like to obtain your child's immunization record, contact your child's school, primary care provider or Denver Health Medical Records at (303) 602-8001.
You may fill out the consent form (Spanish) ahead of time and bring it to the clinic to help speed up the process.
Visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on children's vaccinations.
Adult routine immunizations are offered at the Denver Public Health's Immunization Clinic for school, work, immigration and routine purposes.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Commercial insurances are accepted for routine purposes, excluding Kaiser and Humana.
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment, so we can assess eligibility.
The Immunization Clinic has low-cost options for adults with no insurance. Please call (303) 602-3520 for more information.
Travel Consultation Service
Denver Health Travel Clinic specializes in offering comprehensive travel health consultation, education, immunizations, and expert advice for individuals, families, and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world.