Take your career to the next level at Denver Health, where we offer a robust benefits package and endless opportunities for growth. Denver Health is a nationally-ranked, locally-trusted, premier healthcare institution located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
Twenty-five percent of all Denver residents, or approximately 150,000 individuals, receive their health care here. We are known as an integrated health care system that encompasses multidisciplinary academic specialties, a community health system, a level 1 trauma center, pediatric emergency and urgent care center, and is home to Denver Public Health and many of the nation's leaders in medicine.
Apply Now: Apply For a Job at Denver Health
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Float Pool
- Certified Nursing Assistant – ACUTE Center for Eating Disorders
- Certified Nurse Midwife - Supervisor
- Chief of Urology
- Dentist (General Practice Residency Director)
- Director of Orthopedic Surgery
- Hematology & Oncology Physician
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Neonatology)
- Pediatric Dentist
- Physical Therapist - ACUTE Center For Eating Disorders
- Psychiatrist - Addiction
- Psychiatrist - Adult Inpatient
- RN Care Coordinator – ACUTE Center for Eating Disorders
- Social Worker – Acute Center for Eating Disorders
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Denver Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Denver Health we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity. Equal opportunity is a fundamental principle of Denver Health. As an equal opportunity employer, Denver Health is committed to recruit, hire, promote and administer all human resource actions in a non-discriminatory manner.
Denver Health is committed to providing equal opportunities in all business practices and to all persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or veteran status (collectively “protected status”). Denver Health strives to maintain a work environment that is free from unlawful harassment and discrimination and will not tolerate any such conduct by employees or directed at employees within the scope of their employment. Read the full Human Resources Employee Principles and Practices policy.
Positions are available to the public, Career Service Authority and Denver Health and Hospital Authority employees.