Clinical Psychology Internship
The mission of the Clinical Psychology Predoctoral Internship is to produce doctoral-level mental health clinicians with a strong professional identity as psychologists. Interns work with multidisciplinary teams at a large safety net health care system and are provided with a structured sequence of learning, including hands-on supervision by licensed psychologists. The program has been fully accredited since 1980 by the American Psychological Association.
For the 2014-2015 APPIC Match, the following combinations of major rotations are offered:
- Health Psychology with Outpatient Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Health Psychology with Outpatient Adult Mental Health
- Health Psychology with Inpatient & Consult Psychiatry (currently two positions)
- Outpatient Adult Mental Health with Inpatient & Consult Psychiatry
- Outpatient Child and Adolescent Mental Health with Inpatient & Consult Psychiatry
Each of these major rotation combinations will have a separate match number.
Electives are available in Neuropsychology, Geriatric Primary Care, Oncology, Bariatric Surgery Evaluation and Psychiatric Emergency Services. Other electives may be possible.
For More Information
Our Psychology Internship is for Doctoral students only.