Clinical Psychology Internship
The mission of the Clinical Psychology Predoctoral Internship is to produce doctoral-level mental health clinicians with a strong professional identity as psychologists. Interns work with multidisciplinary teams at a large safety net health care system and are provided with a structured sequence of learning, including hands-on supervision by licensed psychologists. The program has been fully accredited since 1980 by the American Psychological Association.
For the 2014-2015 APPIC Match, the following APPIC tracks/match numbers are offered:
117312 Health Psychology with Inpatient & Consult Psychiatry (two internship positions)
- 117313 Health Psychology with Outpatient Adult Mental Health
- 117314 Outpatient Child and Adolescent Mental Health with Inpatient & Consult Psychiatry
- 117315 Outpatient Adult Mental Health with Inpatient & Consult Psychiatry
- 117316 Outpatient Child and Adolescent Mental Health with Health Psychology
117317 High Need Adult and Geriatric Primary Care (HRSA GPE funded position)
- 117319 High Need Pediatric Primary Care (HRSA GPE funded position)
Electives are usually available in Neuropsychology, Pediatric or Geriatric Primary Care, Oncology, Bariatric Surgery Evaluation and Psychiatric Emergency Services. Other electives may be possible.
For More Information
Our Psychology Internship is for Doctoral students only.