Epilepsy Experts at Denver Health
Our Comprehensive Epilepsy Program's multidisciplinary team of more than 15 specialists is dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of epilepsy and seizure disorders affecting children and adults.
Our physicians are board certified and hold faculty appointments at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine or The Children's Hospital of Colorado. Each of our physicians on the team have distinguished themselves as both an outstanding clinician and an accomplished researcher in his or her individual area(s) of interest.
Our areas of interest include high altitude neurological conditions, acupuncture for non-epileptic seizures, complementary medicine and epilepsy, numerical analysis of electroencephalography (EEG) waveforms, and Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
Our Epilepsy Team
- Edward Maa, MD - Chief of the Comprehensive Epilepsy Program, Adult Epileptologist
- Arash Hadipour, MD, Adult Epileptologist
- Andrew White, MD - Pediatric Epileptologist
- Ken Winston, MD - Neurosurgeon
- Jennifer Murai, MS - Neurodiagnostic Coordinator
- Patrick Justus R. EEGT.- Electroneurodiagnostic Supervisor
- Ellen Dramstad R. EEGT. - Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist
- Konstantin Goryachuk - Electroneurodiagnostic Technician
- Taylor Kaufman R. EEGT. - Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist
- Jennifer Machowski, RN - Neurology Clinical Nurse
- Michael Mestek, MD - NeuroRadiologist
- David Symonds, MD - NeuroRadiologist
- Michael Fleischer, MD - NeuroRadiologist
- Christopher Pierce, PhD - Neuropsychologist
- Brandt Jamroz, MD - Interventional Radiologist
- Courtney Miller - Speech Pathologist
- Jesse Larson - Epilepsy Research Clinical Coordinator
Please contact Jennifer Murai at 303-602-4EMU, Jennifer.email@example.com for patient and internal scheduling.
All referrals for the Denver Health Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) can be faxed to 303-602-5055