Take the First Step Toward a New Life
Learn More about Bariatric Surgery
We invite anyone interested in learning more about bariatric surgery and the Denver Health Surgical Weight-Loss Program to join us for an informational meeting. At this session, you will:
Following the meeting, you will have a better idea if you are a possible candidate for surgery and a detailed understanding of the surgical weight-loss process at Denver Health.
- Friday, January 27 from 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, March 24 from 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, May 19 from 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 27 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, July 28 from 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 29 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, September 29 from 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, December 1 from 3-5 p.m.
RSVP by calling Leigh Rieder, RN, Bariatric Coordinator, at 303-602-6232 or ONLINE
Location: The Basement of Pavilion C, Main Campus at 790 Delaware St, Denver, CO 80204
Bariatric informational sessions are free and there is no obligation to move forward in the process toward surgery. This is a chance to get your questions answered and find out if you may be interested in the option of weight-loss surgery.
Topics Covered at the Sessions:
- The Process and Requirements
- Whether or Not You Are A Good Candidate for Bariatric Surgery
- The Risks and Benefits of Surgery
- The Types of Surgical Procedures Performed at Denver Health
- What to Expect & What is Expected of Patients
- Diet and Nutrition Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
**It is highly recommended that participants not bring young children with them while attending the seminar.**