Take the First Step Toward a New Life
Learn More about Bariatric Surgery
We invite anyone interested in learning more about bariatric surgery and the Denver Health Surgical Weight-Loss Program to join us for an informational meeting. At this session, you will:
Following the meeting, you will have a better idea if you are a possible candidate for surgery and a detailed understanding of the surgical weight-loss process at Denver Health.
There are NO seminars scheduled for the rest of 2015. Seminars will start up again in 2016. Please contact Leigh Rieder at 303-602-6232 with any questions.
Bariatric informational sessions are free and there is no obligation to move forward in the process toward surgery. This is a chance to get your questions answered and find out if you may be interested in the option of weight-loss surgery.
Topics Covered at the Sessions:
- The Process and Requirements
- Whether or Not You Are A Good Candidate for Bariatric Surgery
- The Risks and Benefits of Surgery
- The Types of Surgical Procedures Performed at Denver Health
- What to Expect & What is Expected of Patients
- Diet and Nutrition Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
**It is highly recommended that participants not bring young children with them while attending the seminar.**