Government and Community Relations
To advocate at the local, state and federal government levels on behalf of Denver Health and Hospital Authority in support of strengthening the health care safety net to ensure access to quality services. To provide essential community-wide outreach programs while reinforcing Denver Health’s role as an important and valued member of the Denver community.
- Maintain and promote Denver Health programs and health services.
- Maintain an integrated, coordinated and consistent message about Denver Health through internal and external channels.
- Keep all stakeholder groups engaged in Denver Health and its programs through education and financial support.
- Be responsive, accessible, proactive and forthright to stakeholder groups about Denver Health programs and services.
- Identify, analyze and respond to issue inquires quickly, accurately and appropriately.