Denver Health abides by the following policies and guidelines.
Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) Policy
Denver Health and Hospital Authority is subject to CORA and will respond to all written requests for public records. Please direct all written requests to the Director of Risk Management, Denver Health and Hospital Authority, 660 Bannock Street, MC 5015, Denver, CO 80204.
Requestors will be charged a fee for production of public records as follows:
- If the Denver Health custodian of records must perform a manipulation of data so as to generate a record in a form not used by Denver Health, the fee will not exceed the actual cost of manipulating the data and generating the record.
- If the public record is a result of computer output other than word processing, the fee for a copy, printout, or photograph will be based on recovery of the actual incremental costs of providing the electronic services and products, together with a reasonable portion of the costs associated with building and maintaining the information system.
- The fee for the production of paper copies of public records is twenty-five cents ($ .25) per standard page.
- The fee for production of copies, printouts, or photographs in a format other than a standard page will not exceed the actual cost of producing the record.
- The fee for research and retrieval of public records is $30.00 per hour, with the exception that the requestor will not be charged for the first hour of time spent on research and retrieval of public records.