We welcome your feedback. To share compliments or file a complaint about your experience at Denver Health, please contact one of our Patient Advocates.
What do patient advocates do?
- Help patients understand and invoke their rights by:
- Advocating for patient rights and needs;
- Protecting confidentiality for patients and their families to ensure compliance with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA); and
- Advocating for the handicapped to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ensure that patients are satisfied with their experience at Denver Health by:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Identifying innovations to improve the patient experience;
- Assisting caregivers in meeting patient needs, expectations and concerns.
- Provide education tools to perfect the patient experience by:
- Communicating Denver Health policies, procedures and services;
- Educating staff on how to provide the best customer service possible; and
- Serving as a resource for both patients and health care providers.