Gipson Eastside Family Health Center
The Bernard F. Gipson Eastside Family Health Center is one of the largest clinics of Denver Health and provides comprehensive primary and preventive care for patients of all ages.
The Eastside clinic is celebrating 50 years of providing access to quality health care to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. The Eastside clinic opened March 7, 1966 as a community health center for the Five Points neighborhood. It was later renamed the Bernard F Gipson Sr. Eastside Family Health Center in honor of the first African-American surgeon in Denver. Last year, the clinic had over 341,000 visits.
Amenities and Services
- Full-Service Pharmacy
- Women's Care Clinic - Gynecology, Pregnancy Care (Obstetrics), staffed by Midwives and OB/GYN Medical Providers
- Pediatric Practice/Providers
- Family Medicine Providers
- Adult Primary Care Providers
- HIV Care
- Dental Services
- Family Planning (Title X) Services
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Office
- Enrollment Specialists (Health Insurance Enrollment)
- Free Parking (Surface)