Gynecology Services at Denver Health
Denver Health offers care for women in all stages of life, from adolescence to adulthood to advanced years. Our specialists provide screenings, family planning, well-woman care and treatment for a variety of issues, including pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, incontinence or sexual problems.
- Gynecological exams and preventive screenings
- Pap testing: cervical cancer screening
- Birth control options: medications and procedures for temporary or permanent birth control
- STD screenings
- Bone density testing to check for osteoporosis.
- Gynecologic surgery
- Urogynecology for incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
- Diabetes Screening and Treatment
- Cancer Care
- Genetics Counseling
- Ultrasound evaluation
- Treatment for Menopause