The Position: Adult Urgent Care Center Physician
Apply for this Position
Interested candidates should
submit their curriculum vitae to:
Denver Health seeks to add a physician to its prestigious team in the Adult Urgent Care Center (AUCC). This center works in concert with our Emergency Department and provides care for more than 38,000 patients annually. The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be an independent thinker capable of making quick, sound decisions regarding treatment
- Be customer-service oriented
- Display poise, maturity and self confidence
- Be experienced in Family Practice and/or Emergency Medicine
This Board Certified physician will be in attendance at all times to review any and all patient care issues in the AUCC. Center hours are 7 am - 11 pm, Monday through Friday with 62 hours of provider coverage. Weekend hours are 9 am - 11 pm with 36 hours of provider coverage.
Denver Health is a patient-centered, mission driven, evidence-based center with specialist support and an energetic focus on excellence.
Denver Health is committed to diversity and equal opportunity.