Workshops and Registration
Lean Fundamentals Classroom
The Denver Health Lean Academy provides numerous Lean tools and systems workshops to support you. More courses are scheduled to be added over time, so please come back often to stay up-to-date on their launch and new course dates.
- Coaching for Optimal Lean Performance | This workshop will teach through experience in a supportive, interactive environment designed to build both skill and confidence.
- Lean Analytics | This skill-based course is for leaders and mid-level managers that rely on data for their decisions.
- Lean Fundamentals | This intense training will offer hands-on application of Lean philosophies and practical skills they can immediately use.
- Leveraging Lean Management Systems for True Continuous Improvement | This two-day course will introduce participants to Lean concepts for leadership roles and illustrate the differences between lean leadership and typical management-by-objective models.
- Site Visit for Executives | This site visit will expose you to our success with Lean, how we got to where we are today and what we are doing to re-engineer our journey.
To make your travel easier, the Denver Health Lean Academy offers information on lodging and logistics, including recommended hotels and parking information.