Lean Fundamentals for Healthcare
4 Days: Days 1-3 from 8 am - 5 pm and Day 4 from
8 am - 4:30 pm
- Sample Agenda
- Early-Bird Cost: $2,500
- Regular Cost; $3,000
This intense one-week Lean tools training course will give participants a hands-on, learn-by-doing experience applying Lean philosophies and tools in a healthcare environment. Practice and simulated application will enable participants to return home with practical skills they can immediately put to use.
Participants will learn:
- What is Lean?
- First-hand observation skills practice
- 8 wastes, 4 rules-in-use, IDEAL, SIPOC
- 5S training for the healthcare environment
- Lean healthcare introductory environment improvement pharmacy simulation
- Value stream mapping training and exercises
- A3 thinking/A3 problem solving training and exercises
- Flow, throughput, and inventory (1x1, pull, kanban)
Who should attend Lean Fundamentals?
- Anyone wanting to learn basic Lean tools
- Healthcare organization employees
- Frontline workers
- Improvement specialists
- Lean facilitators