The Dermatology Division provides care to patients with a wide variety of skin conditions, including precancerous and cancerous skin lesions; inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; infectious skin diseases; blistering skin diseases; benign growths; and skin conditions associated with underlying medical problems.
The Division's focus is on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases in patients age 18 and older. Cosmetic dermatology services are not provided. A physician referral is required for this clinic. Pediatric Dermatology is provided through the Webb Pediatrics Clinic (Webb Center for Primary Care, third floor).
- Phototherapy with UVA and narrowband UVB
- Patch testing
- General Dermatology Clinic for adults -- Davis Pavilion
- General Dermatology Clinic for employees -- Level One Clinic, Webb Building
Division members have been active in the following clinical research:
- Skin immunology
- Oral dermatology disorders
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Neonatal lupus
- Pediatric skin diseases
Our Dermatology Team