School-Based Health Centers Registration
Parents or guardians must sign a consent form before a student may use any of our services. Once this is complete, students may use the health center at any time during the school year. Consents are good for one school year.
Students in grades 6-12 are able to go to the clinic alone, but children in pre-school through fifth grade, must have a parent present with them.
Supporting family communication is a principle goal of our school-based health centers. Our staff encourages students to discuss their health with their parents. However, parents are not routinely notified when a student uses the health center, except by student request of when the staff becomes are of serious health concerns.
- All students attending an eligible school must have a completed consent packet.
- Click on the link to the right and print off the registration packet.
- A parent or guardian must complete the packet including signatures.
- Completed packets should be taken into the student's assigned SBHC.
- If you would like to know which SBHC your student can access please call 303.602.8958