Lowry Family Health Center
1001 Yosemite St.
Denver, CO 80230
Clinic: (303) 602-4545
Appointment Line: (303) 436-4949
Clinic and Lab Hours
Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Lowry clinic is a full-service health center located in the old Lowry Air Force Base neighborhood, conveniently located near RTD Bus Routes 6 and 10, also serving the adjacent Denver neighborhoods of Montclair and East Colfax. Our care team, which was first established in 1996, includes family care specialists, resident doctors, pediatricians, a dentist, a Russian-speaking internist, psychologists and a wide variety of support staff — working with patients to help manage their health, to promote an ongoing healthy lifestyle.
The center is certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means our team makes sure patients are actively guided through their care. Lowry clinic has been nationally recognized for training family physicians from the University of Colorado Family Medicine Residency Program. Our diverse patient population comes from all over the world and speaks more than 50 languages. We also provide medical screenings for newly-arriving refugees resettling in Denver County through the Denver Health Refugee Clinic (DHRC).
Lowry Location Services
- Primary care clinic — adult and pediatric
- Women’s health clinic — gynecology and pregnancy (obstetrics), staffed by family medicine providers
- Mental health — including psychiatrists, psychologists, certified addictions counselor and licensed clinical social workers
- Denver Health Refugee Clinic
- Green card and immigration physicals by civil surgeons
- Dental clinic — adult and pediatric
- Enrollment specialists for health insurance
- The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office
- Title X family planning — including vasectomy and birth control
- Full-service pharmacy
- Patient care navigation
- Social Work
- Sports medicine
- LGBT Health
- Suboxone clinic
- HIV care
- Language interpretation services and on-site certified Nepali, Amharic, Arabic, French, Swahili and Burmese interpreters
- Extended hours
- Free parking
Patient Health and Wellness Data
Frequently Asked Questions