Practice Coaching & Consultations
Whether your practice is just starting to integrate or is looking to optimize or advance integration, our experts can provide invaluable information and insight in the areas of clinical intervention, financial sustainability, and systems operations. Consultation is tailored for each practice. It varies from a one-time discussion to ongoing support.
For more information or to schedule a free initial consultation, please
Learning Consortia & Online Resource Sharing
Integrated behavioral health clinicians can access a virtual professional community to receive and provide support and resources to stay on the cutting edge of this constantly progressing field.
Membership is available with an annual fee of $100. For more information or to join a learning consortium, email us.
The IBH Academy faculty is available to present its work at upcoming conferences, as well as, provide individualized training workshops in your community or at your healthcare facility.
If you'd like to invite our faculty to come present,
Why Choose the IBH Academy?
- Our trainings and consultations are practice-based, developed from over a decade of direct service to our patients
- We tailor our consultations to the needs of your agency
- We teach evidenced-based interventions to help patients move toward better health outcomes
- We help teams work more effectively together to transform practice
- We achieved the “holy grail” of IBH—financial sustainability through billing—and can speak to this process