Denver Health's Professional Development Department is an American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center.
All courses are conducted in accordance with AHA guidelines. An AHA certification card or e-card will be issued after successful completion of the class and is valid for two years.
- CPR / BLS for Health Care Providers
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Health Care Provider Online Renewal Skills Testing
- BLS/ACLS Combined Renewal Course
- PALS Provider - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- PALS Renewal
- ACLS Provider - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- ACLS Renewal
- TNCC - Trauma Nursing Care Course
- ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course
- Trauma Care Course ( 2-day course)
Browse Available Training Classes
University Hospital and Fresenius employees please contact Nursing Education at
(303) 602-2703 or email Denice or Evelyn at Denice.Gallardo@dhha.org or Evelyn.Smith@dhha.org for additional guidance prior to registering for class.
The American Heart Association (AHA) strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do no represent income to the AHA.