Westwood Family Health Center
4320 W. Alaska Pl.
Denver, CO 80219
Appointment Line: 303-436-4949
Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Westwood clinic delivers high-quality health care services to the entire family, and is nestled within the Westwood neighborhood near the intersection of Sheridan and Alameda. The center is certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means our team makes sure patients are actively guided through their care.
We pride ourselves on providing the right care, at the right time to keep our patients at the center of everything we do. We’re happy to admit that the majority of our staff and providers at Westwood clinic are bilingual and that we consistently rank as a top performing clinic with high patient satisfaction scores. The Westwood clinic proudly serves generations of patients from the community and welcome new families to join our amazing team.
Westwood Location Services
- Family medicine clinic for obstetrics and women’s health, newborns and pediatric, and adults
- Mental health and psychiatry clinic, including social work
- Title X family planning — including vasectomy and birth control
- Pharmacy pick-up
- Laboratory blood testing
- Procedures including joint injections, bursitis therapy, skin and gynecological
- Minor podiatry services
- Patient care navigation
- Enrollment specialists for health insurance
- Language interpretation services, including a site-based certified Spanish interpreter
- Free surface parking
- Extended hours
Patient Health and Wellness Data