Labor and Delivery Tour for Expectant Families
Welcoming a new baby is one of life's most precious moments. At Denver Health, we are honored and privileged to be a part of this special journey in your life.
We invite you to watch our virtual tour video or join us for an in-person tour of the maternity and pregnancy services at Denver Health. You'll see that Denver Health has everything necessary to support you and your family during this very special time.
All labor and delivery tours have been cancelled until further notice. Thank you for your understanding. If you wish to view Labor and Delivery, please see the Virtual Maternity Tour below. To learn more about COVID-19 and Denver Health's response, please visit our coronavirus page.
Labor and Delivery Tours
2020 Tour Schedule
- 12 pm - Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 5:30 p.m. — First and Second Wednesday of each month (see below dates)
Si no puede asistir a uno de los recorridos programados en español y desea asistir a otra hora, por favor escribanos un correo electronico a email@example.com o llame al 303-602-5526 y deje un mensaje.
Please note: No tours on Fridays or Sundays or on the following holidays and holiday weekends.
- Memorial Day - May 23 and 25, 2020
- Independence Day - July 4, 2020
- Labor Day - September 5 and 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving - November 26 and 28, 2020
- Christmas - December 24, 25 and 26
- New Year’s - December 31 and January 1 and 2, 2021
Watch a Virtual Maternity Tour
Watch this short (3.5 minutes) virtual tour of our Maternity & Pregnancy Services at the Denver Health Women's Care Clinic, including our private mom and baby rooms.