We welcome your feedback. To share a compliment or file a complaint about your experience at Denver Health, please email one of our Patient Advocates or call us at 303-602-2915 between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. View Denver Health regulatory disclosures for more information regarding our policies.
What do patient advocates do?
- Help patients understand and invoke their rights by:
- Advocating for patient rights and needs;
- Protecting confidentiality for patients and their families to ensure compliance with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA); and
- Advocating for the handicapped to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ensure that patients are satisfied with their experience at Denver Health by:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Identifying innovations to improve the patient experience;
- Assisting caregivers in meeting patient needs, expectations and concerns.
- Provide education tools to perfect the patient experience by:
- Communicating Denver Health policies, procedures and services;
- Educating staff on how to provide the best customer service possible; and
- Serving as a resource for both patients and health care providers.
You may also contact any of the following for assistance in resolving your concern:
- If you have a concern about the quality of care that you or a family member has received, you may email Denver Health management.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment:
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Denver, CO 80206
- Quality Innovation Network (QIN)
Toll free: 844-430-9504
- The Joint Commission:
One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Office for Civil Rights (for privacy-related and civil rights/non-discrimination-related complaints):
999 18th Street, Suite 417, Denver, Co 80202
Telephone: (303) 844-2024. TDD: (303) 844-3439
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA):
1560 Broadway, Suite 110, Denver, CO 80202
Telephone: (303) 894-7855 Toll Free (800) 886-7675